June 18, 2020
We are now going into our 4th week of church services under the CDC guidelines. The state and local governments have issued updates to the original guidelines for churches, which state NO CHANGES at this time. Therefore we will continue implementing the requested guidelines. It is still helpful to contact us by Saturday before Sunday Service if you intend to attend. We are still held to a max of 36 attendees, so your help in letting us know if you are attending is appreciated. You may do so by emailing us at: email@example.com.
Services will begin at 9:30am and will run for one hour. Though outdoor church services have been approved by the Governor, our City of Coronado Parks do not allow live or recorded music, therefore we will continue with inside services at our church.
We understand that these regulations are bothersome however they are necessary. Although we get to come together, church will look a little different. When you arrive on-site these are the things you can expect:
For now, these are the guidelines set forth that we will be adhering to:
• Covid-19 Prevention signage will be displayed at front entrance.
• There will only be one entry point
• Temperature checks for everyone upon entering (so we ask for your patience and please arrive earlier than the service start time)
• Please maintain social distancing of 6 ft apart when standing in line and from those that are not family members
• Masks/face coverings must be worn upon entering and moving around the sanctuary, but may be removed when seated.
- Hand sanitizing will be at entrance point and throughout sanctuary.
• Upon entering you will be ushered to your seat.
• Restroom accessibility will be limited to Public Rest Rooms Upstairs with one person entering at a time. Church's private rest room will not be open
• No food or beverages will be served. Kitchen will be closed
• Children will need to stay with their parents/families at all times
• Fellowship after service is limited to prepare for the Sandy Feet service that follows ours.