May 29, 2020
Our church will resume limited gatherings beginning May 31st. The state and local governments have issued guidelines for churches to follow should they wish to gather. We will be implementing these guidelines and will require those wanting to attend to register by emailing: email@example.com the Friday before the Sunday service. Services will begin as usual at 9:30am and will run for one hour. These procedures will continue for the next 3 Sundays (thru June 14th) at which time new guidelines are expected.
Due to our maximum occupancy of 36 we must have registration of who will be attending.
We understand that these regulations are bothersome however they are necessary. Although we get to come together, church will look a little different. When you arrive on-site these are the things you can expect:
For now, these are the guidelines set forth that we will be adhering to:
• Covid-19 Prevention signage will be displayed at front entrance.
• There will only be one entry point
• Temperature checks for everyone upon entering (so we ask for your patience and please arrive earlier than the service start time)
• Please maintain social distancing of 6 ft apart when standing in line and from those that are not family members
• Masks/face coverings must be worn at all times • Hand sanitizing will be at entrance point and throughout sanctuary.
• Upon entering you will be ushered to your seat.
• Restroom accessibility will be limited to Public Rest Rooms Upstairs with one person entering at a time. Church's private rest room will not be open
• No food or beverages will be served. Kitchen will be closed
• Children will need to stay with their parents/families at all times
• Fellowship after service is not encouraged,